What podcasts are you into?

I'm curious to know what podcasts people are currently listening to at the moment. There's so many podcasts popping up and a lot of TV personalities and YouTube stars have started doing their own podcast now. It's a bit weird to see so many.

Do you listent o any podcasts you can share with others? I'm keen to explore some new genres and hear what people have to say.

I am really into Diary of a CEO at the minute. There is always a good mix of different guests that go onto it and I find the different types of things that they discuss really interesting. I definitely recommend it! There are lots of great life lessons that can be learnt from listening to it. 

I've heard of The Diary of a CEO and hear that it's supposed to be a really good podcast. Apparently it also has video versions which is pretty cool because I know a lot of podcasts don't have those. I'm looking to expand my podcast library and get some inspiration for new shows so I'll keep that in mind. I prefer just a chilled back talk show type of podcast rather than a specific theme.