HDMI or DisplayPort?

WHich type of input connection do you prefer to use? I think HDMI is much easier to use as it's super simple to go out and get a HDMI cable, I feel like in shops DisplayPort isn't as common to buy though from what I've seen.

I currently use DisplayPort and it works wonders with my PC and monitor. Really clear anc crisp picture. I only have one DisplayPort though which is a bit of a pain.

I don't think there's really too much of a difference in my opinion. I think HDMI is the cheaper option and easiest to use but I think DisplayPort is supposed to be better. I personally just use HDMI and I've not had any issues with my graphics or display at all. I'd recommend it to others.

I will always chose to use a DisplayPort connection if I have the option and will only use HDMI for things when I have to. For example if it's the only option to use it on a device. DisplayPort is just much better for the connection but is just sadly not as common I don't think compared to HDMI.