Wired or wireless mouse?

Have you ever used a wireless mouse before? Most of us are only familiar with the wired mouse because it was what that was introduced to use since we were kids. If you have the opportunity to switch to using wireless mouse, would you take that chance? 

I have wireless mouse as well as wired mouse, however, I don't use any of these. I use my laptop's touch pad. While using my laptop, it is quite uncomfortable to use another mouse. By the way, I think wired mouse is better because you do not have to spend extra money on batteries.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nomad said:

I have wireless mouse as well as wired mouse, however, I don't use any of these. I use my laptop's touch pad. While using my laptop, it is quite uncomfortable to use another mouse. By the way, I think wired mouse is better because you do not have to spend extra money on batteries.

As for my wireless mouse, it's a rechargeable one, so I don't have to worry about batteries. I used to work with the wired one but I have serious problems with anything that's wired connected. 

I use a wireless mouse because it's much nicer to use that and not have to think about a wire that can get in the way and become annoying. Especially if you have a desk with lots of it, it can get tangled and whatever. The only downside is having to charge it every so often which can prevent you doing as much work.

I always opt for a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard because dealing with wires is tedious and cable management is not an easy task. Charging stuff up all the time is a big downside but it's just one of those things you need to remember when using wireless stuff like a mouse.

Wireless mouse for me because like the others, I don't like running wires all over my desk because they get tangled and messy. I make sure that my mouse always has charge though as there's nothing worse than using it and then all of sudden it runs out of battery and it's out of use for like an hour.