How long do you normally charge your laptop?

Some people are always fond of never unplugging their laptops from charging as long as they have power to charge it. Personally, I don't think that it's good for the laptop battery because of excessive charging might damage the battery. I charge mine for maximum 1 hour. 

I work on my laptop, I spend 10-12 hours on my laptop. It is not possible to work on my laptop without charging multiple times in a day. Normally it takes 90 minutes to full charge my laptop and I can work only for 3 hours without connecting to power socket.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nomad said:

I work on my laptop, I spend 10-12 hours on my laptop. It is not possible to work on my laptop without charging multiple times in a day. Normally it takes 90 minutes to full charge my laptop and I can work only for 3 hours without connecting to power socket.

The good thing is that whenever it's fully charged, you have to stop charging it, and get to your work. Personally, I don't use my laptop when it's charging unless it's very urgent that I do something on it. 

When I'm working on a laptop I usually just leave it plugged in all the time and only unplug it when I'm moving around or I'm at a workspace that I can't actually plug it in. It doesn't harm the battery either because you're essentially just powering the laptop then like it's a normal tower based PC. Doing that also means you don't need to worry never having charge when you do move around.