Do you make use of Two Factor Authentication for your email account?

Heatman

Two Factor Authentication is a security protocol that's very useful for me when it comes to making sure that none of my email accounts are compromised by hackers. I even make use of it on all my social media accounts and all of them have been fully secured. The dedicated security code that allows me to successfully login can never be compromised. 

Yes, I have two factor authentication enabled on all of my accounts that support it because it's really important to make your account as secure as possible. With passwords getting leaked or hacked all the time, you need that extra level of security to make sure your private stuff is safe. Email is basically a gateway to everything else you have accounts for so it's a must to have it enabled on email accounts.

I enabled two factor on my Google and Apple accounts because you actually need it turned on to be able to use a lot of the features on those platforms. I think it makes things a lot more secure and once you've used it enough it almost becomes second nature having to input codes and stuff. It's so easy to hack accounts with a password now that it's basically a must to turn it on.

I will enable two factor auth on literally anything that offers it because whilst I make sure I use strong passwords, it's just too easy now for things to get hacked and having two factor reduces the risk of that greatly. I think email is especially important because if someone can get into your emails then they can get into anything of yours really.