frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There was an error processing your request. Please try again shortly. Error Code: 200200304

So I am having a problem where once every couple of hours I cannot reach thexyz webmail site and while logged in I get a pop-up error that says I may have an internet problem.

I have no problems logging into webmail.thexyz.com and logging into my email there, no problems staying connected either.

Any ideas?

Comments

• I find this usually occurs when trying to delete an email. The best method usually would be to login to webmail.thexyz.com, go on the top right next to the email address click on the three lines, click on settings, uncheck the trash options ( Move deleted email to the Trash folder
    Move purged email to the Trash folder) which will allow you to permanently delete the email without having to go into the trash to delete them.