frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP! How do I allow Snapchat to access my camera?

When I go into Snapchat, it says "Use your camera?" And I click yes and it directs me to the Snapchat settings on my phone but THERE IS NO BUTTON TO TURN ON THE CAMERA so I don't know why it directed me there! I also looked in my photos and camera settings but didn't find anything there either. I uninstalled Snapchat and reinstalled it but that didn't help! Please HELP ME! I don't want to lose my 65 day snapchat streak! 😭

Comments

• just got to settings click on snapchat the privacy the allow

• I deleted pics and apps in order to get more storage space. I powered off my phone and once I powered it back on it started back working. So I'm thinking the storage space has a lot to do with it .