frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to delete blank hidden pages in Word for Mac?

I am trying to figure out why Microsoft Word 2016 Mac document has 2 extra pages, but I can't see them. I save the file to a PDF, and I get page 4 and 7 as blank, but in Word, those pages do not show up. They are hidden. Can anyone explain this and what to do? Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• The extra pages may be created as a result of having 'odd-page' Section breaks and/or 'even-page' Section breaks in the document. Changing the Section breaks to 'next-page' would resolve the issue. If that's not the cause, we'd need to see the actual document to resolve the issue. You can attach a document to a post (delete anything sensitive) via the paperclip symbol on the 'Go Advanced' tab at the bottom of this screen.

• Thank you for replying. I am sure it is something else, but maybe I am wrong. I can send you the document as it is a book I am finalizing. What is your email or how can I send you the docx and PDF? And the page numbers just got screwed up. I want to start the first page on 1, but don't show the page numbers until Introduction page which is page 6.

this forum does not let me send you a pm