frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE on BlackBerry Hub

On android mobile device with Exchange 2013 I am getting this error:

Web page not available

The web page at data:text/html; charset=utf-8;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Comments

• What are you doing which prompts the website error? It looks like you're having issues with character set encoding.

Base64 being encoding and utf-8 being one of the most common character sets.

• It happens when composing a new email or replying to one in BlackBerry Hub.

• Does this happen with all emails, or just emails containing specific things?

• all emails

• And this only happens on the blackberry, other devices/clients work fine, correct?

• edited June 2019

Does this affect multiple accounts on the one device, or is only the Hosted Exchange account configured? Do other email addresses also set up to send/receive via the blackberry have the same issue sending?

• I just have this Exchange account on there. I also tried removing the email account from the mobile device and adding it back again. No luck though :(

• Have you tried toggling wi-fi on/off or reinstalling the blackberry hub application?

• Thanks that did it :)