frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which ESET version do you recommend?

I was recently chatting to someone on your support that recommended ESET as an AV software application. Right now I currently have a free anti-virus application on my PC and a friend said that paid anti-virus is a good idea with all the threats lurking about today. I would like to give ESET Internet security a try and see you have two versions available on your site V10 and V11. Which version should I get? I am thinking V11 is best. What do you recommend?

Tagged:

Comments

• Actually if you get the V10 version it is slightly cheaper and auto-updates to V11 anyway ;)

As you long as you keep the subscription active, you will always get the latest version and latest virus definitions.