frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reliable email hosting on my domain

I am looking for a new email host for my 6 employees. The basic cPanel or roundcube is not enough and G Suite and Office 365 are too much for what I need. I just need reliable email hosting and nothing more. Is this something you can provide? Also what are details and will the price be better better that the $60 to $80 per user?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2019

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. This is definitely something we can help you with as email hosting is what we specialize in. Our email hosting also includes an SLA with 100% uptime. The price for a 25GB user is $1.95 per month or $19.95 per year. This is a considerable saving over G Suite and Office 365.