frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disable popup notice in Webmail

How can I get these popup notifications to stop in Webmail?

Tagged:

Comments

• I can definitely take a look, can you send me a screen shot of those popups so I can review?

You can upload the screen shot to a service like imgur and post the url to the image in this thread.

• I see the popup. looks to be a result of your popup blocker. but it gives you the option to allow the dialogs from the webmail. But a more permanent recommendation would be to add an exception to your popup blocker :)

• But I still want to disable them :#

• I see, were you able to check out your browser's pop up settings as suggested above? "but a more permanent recommendation would be to add an exception to your popup blocker " if you did, please close and re-open your browser and test again.

• yes I allow them

But I want to stop them

• I think we may be on a different page :) so the issue is with old calendar events popping up, correct?

• Yes correct. they are just showing me past calendar events

I don't need to see these

• Looks like this

• I think I have to click Dismiss All?