frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OWA: Critical Error: Permission denied to access property "frameElement" on cross-origin object

I am logged into OWA via Webmail.

When I check the settings I see the following error:

The web page isn't loading correctly. Please reload the page by refreshing your browser.Technical Information: SecurityError: Permission denied to access property "frameElement" on cross-origin objectThe entire error report is listed below:

Tagged:

Comments

• What were you trying to do when you get this error?

• I was just checking the settings

• What about when you try from a different browser?

• It works okay in another browser

• What was the browser you were getting issues in?

• Are you up to date on Chrome? Does it require any updates? What happens when you run it without addons?

• Ah perhaps my Adbock plugin is a problem for it

• That tends to cause issues with our control panel and webmail interfaces.

• This is old thread but I have been struggling with this this morning (chrome & FF), when wanting setup various Rules filters. My workaround was to copy the the url on the page/popup that got the error, then open a new tab & paste that url in. All worked fine. HTH someone.