frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error 0x80070043 “The network name cannot be found.” while adding a network drive

edited June 2019 in Server Management

If you are having trouble connecting ownCloud via WebDav with tcp IP connection failure or DNS error when trying to diagnose the issue. This could be due to the Windows service **WebClient **not starting automatically.

The error message may look like this below.

Solution

Type "cmd" in your computer search bar and press enter

In the black command prompt box, enter the follow two commands and press enter.

sc config "WebClient" start=auto sc start "WebClient"

Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2019

Most of the Windows 10 users are getting such kind of similar errors like windows 10 hangs on boot that definitely solved by them. These booting issues should be recovered by them to access in an efficient manner.

• edited December 2019

The Error message 0x80070043 can be solved manually as well as via automatic processing. You can do it by following these steps. As first step just switch on your PC and log on as an administrator. Tap the Start button and choose All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, before tapping the option of System Restore. Here in the new window, pick the option that says "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and tap Next. As second last step press the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, tap a restore point" list, and then press Next. At the end presses Next on the confirmation window and open your PC when the restoration completes.

• I had this same error. Thanks for giving the solution. Finally, I know the answer now.